Pages

Monday, August 30, 2021

Special Person Bio Poem

Today 30th of August Te Ngahere had to write a poem about one of  our family members I decided to write a poem about my mum. We had to follow the steps of this PDF. ( PDF )

 At the start it was hard for me to write down what my mum inspires me to do it was also hard for me to write the end phrase. 

I ended up skipping them and then I went back to them at the end.

What I found easy was answering what she likes and what she doesn't like also  4 words she says all the time. 

Have you ever done a poem before?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiana, I loved your Bio Poem. I really liked the four words your mum says to you the most often but what made me giggle was your last line. I hope lockdown is going okay for you and that you are having some fun within your bubble. What has been the most fun/interesting thing you have done during lockdown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiana. This is your brother Mahia. I like your poem. I thought it was very true about Mum.

    ReplyDelete