Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Learning The 4 Different Shots

 In Te Ngahere we have been learning about 4 different shots.   We are  doing this to help us when we do our proper Imovie. To make sure we understand each shot we had to create an Imovie that shows all of the shots we learnt. The shots we learnt were   establishing shot,  long shot, medium  shot and  close  up shot. Establishing shot is the shot that tells you  where the story will take place. The long shot  is the shot that tells you how many characters  are in the Imovie. The medium shot is the shot that shows more detail and the  close up shot is the shot that tells you what the characters are doing or what they can see. I think my groups plan went well. We could of wrote the words bigger on the close up shot at the end . I think this learning  will help me with my proper Imovie because I now know all of those shots and it will be easy for me when I start my Imovie.

Do know what another shot is called?


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tiana it's Azure from class. I really like your post about the four shot movie because you have included a D.L.O of your four shots. I have also created a four shot movie in my group we have tried to say that bullying is not good and we should include everyone when they want to do something.
    What shot was your favourite shot to take???

    ReplyDelete