Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Phishing And Scamming Learning

In Te Ngahere we have been learning to identify phishing and scams online.  If you don't know what phishing and scamming is it is someone who is trying to phish for your personal information and scamming is when someone is trying to  scam you for your money  I learnt how to identify if a site is safe or not. If a site isn't secure  it will have a red line across the search bar. To keep yourself safe online make sure not to share personal information on any site. 

Have you ever learnt about staying safe online?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiana, My name is Jack, from next door. I really like how you explained in the picture what is fake and what is legit. I learned about online saving when I was in year 4. I learned that we should not share your email and your password.

    ReplyDelete