Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

The Best Marble Ramp

 Kia Ora, bloggers In Te Ngahere we have been learning how to make a marble ramp. The purpose of why we did this was to make the marble roll down our ramp and try roll to 1100mm.

We started by finding a group of three or two. My group was Breeze, Gail and I. Next we started to make a plan for our marble ramp.

The materials we used to make our marble ramp was cardboard, a tube and a hot glue gun.

 How we made it:

We started by making a box out of our cardboard, next we used hot glue to stick our tupe to  the top of our box. If you wanted to know our tube was 60mm. 

After we finished making our marble ramp we had to test it. We tested it using a measuring tape, after each roll we had to write what it rolled by on our planning. 

Making  our planning specific for the teachers to understand was difficult  for me. What I found easy was collaborating with my group to find out how we were going to make our marble ramp.

Have you ever had to make a marble ramp?




3 comments:

  1. Hi Tiana i'm Tillie from Ahipara school. I like reading about your marble ramp, I did that in my old class, it was so fun. But I think you could add some more photo's. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tiana, it's Hannah a year 7 from Ahipara school. I enjoyed reading about your marble ramp , it was super cool. Maybe next time make the photo more clear showing the whole ramp. See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiana, I'm Hannah from Ahipara school. I like reading about your marble ramp, it was cool. Maybe next time add a few more photos that you can see the whole ramp in. See you later.

    ReplyDelete