Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Most Fabulous Mosaic Art

 Kia Ora, lately in Te Ngahere we have been doing Mahi Toi for our Mahi Toi we have been doing Mosaic art. We have been learning to create shapes to make it look like the image that we have chosen. The purpose of why we were doing this was so we can create a QR code to match our ngahere notes. If you don’t know what nghare notes is scroll down and you can see it in my post. 

What we had to do first was chose a photo that matches our ngahere notes. I decided to do a photo of a Nikau Palm. Next we had to use polyline to create shapes on our image. Polyline is a tool on Google Drawing that you can use to make your own shapes and lines.  Once we finished filling in our image with shapes we had to delete our image and choose a background for the back of our art. 

Matching my shapes to my Nikau Palm was hard for me. What I could do better is to stop rushing through my art.

Do you know what Mosaic art is ?




No comments:

Post a Comment