Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Scientific Method

 Kia ora, lately In Te Ngahere we have been learning about the Scientific Method. The purpose of why we did this was so that it could help us with our science fair.  

 I learnt that the scientific method is a method that uses a hypothesis, questions and gathering information. We also made a infographic that showed the steps of the scientific method. 

I will definitely use this in the future. I think it would help me with my science fair. 

What I used to make my infographic is Easily. Easily is a site on Google that is used for a lot of different  things.

 What I think I did well was making the infographic because I put the steps in order and it was easy.. What I think I could do better in the future is trying to put the infographic steps into my own words. 

 Have you made an infographic before?



No comments:

Post a Comment