Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Most Alarming Tsunami Evacuation




On Friday
the 5th of March Paihia School evacuated up the tall hill because there

was going to be a tsunami. We didn't know what was happening until we started walking

up the hill. Once we were up there,  people were frustrated and sad because they didn't

know what could  happen to their families. I was confused because I didn't know what

was happening.  I thought it might had been it was a Tsunami.

Minutes after we got up the hill one of my family members came up to get me, my siblings

and two of my cousins. They took us to the Golf Course. Once we got out we started to

play tag and hide and seek. After a few hours the Fire Patrol and Countdown gave us some

hot dogs, breand water. We were so hot we started to wet each other and run around the golf course

but after a while we got told to get of the golf course cause some people were playing

golf. Have you ever had to evacuate because of a Tsunami?

No comments:

Post a Comment