Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Insanely Powerful Learning About Team Building

In Te Ngahere we have been learning to communicate and collaborate between our learning members. Yesterday the 23rd of March we did a team building activity.  The activity was  when one person was the drawer and there were two others that will take turns running out. The two runners had to run outside and look at the teachers drawing and describe what the teachers drawing looked like to the drawer. The drawer wasn't allowed to go outside and have a look at the teachers photo. We have been doing Team Building Activities to see how well we work together.

Team building was known as Task Masters. We got the name from a

Tv show. 

We were lucky to do the same activity twice. 

The first time we did it I was one of the runners. When I was one of

the runners it was hard to explain where the drawings

were or what they look, like. it was easy for me not to touch the paper. With the second attempt I was the drawer and it was

hard to try understand what they meant because they kept

getting louder and louder and that made me frustrated.

What was easy was that I could kind of understand what they meant

when the gave me proper instructions and were yelling at me. 

Have you ever done an activity to see how well you

work with you group members?

FIRST ATTEMPT

                                                                  SECOND ATTEMPT



No comments:

Post a Comment