Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sharing My Knowledge On Te Reo Maori

My Writing:  Sharing My Knowledge On Te Reo Maori

in Te Ngahere for the past 2 weeks we have been doing Te Reo Maori. For Te Reo

Maori we have been learning how to pronounce  the Maori words for the Weather.

We first started by copying the teacher.  The names for the weathers are Hau for

Wind, Ra for Sun, Huripari for Tornado, Aniwaniwa for Rainbow, Hukarere for

Snow, Kapua for Cloud, Uira for Lightning, Ua for Rain, Pata Ua for Sun Shower,

Awha for Storm and Ua whatu for hail. After we learnt how to pronounce  them we

got to play Ika (Fish) and maumaharatanga (memory) I enjoyed learning the

kupu (Words). It was hard for me to pronounce the long kupu. 

Does your class do Te Reo?

No comments:

Post a Comment